19 December 2010

I really like

1) Blogs that have a theme. The blogger has picked something, and they just run with it. E.G. cake wrecks. Also, there is this woman who is blogging about her boyfriend's cleaning out of his childhood home (his mother was a hoarder). Sometimes I think about having a theme - like if I had actually blogged about every book I read. That would be neat. Unfortunately I have terrible follow through - unfinished projects, undone dishes, etc. etc., and would never actually be able to pull it off without getting distracted and talking about what I ate for lunch today.

2) Used bookstores and coffee shops. Preferably combined!

3) Waking up with nothing planned for the whole day.

4) Staying up too late.

5) empty and full notebooks.


1 comment:

AbbieBabble said...

I like these things, too.

p.s. Do your dishes.

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.