However, this is the fourth snow day and counting, so I figure I might as well check some stuff off my to do list!
First of all, the list of cliches: I can't believe it's already February. The weather so far this winter has been OVER the top snowy. There is no where left to put the shoveled snow. We have had a snow day a week for four weeks running. Enough about the snow.
This past weekend my roommate and I had a party. I can't tell you the party's theme, that would be too much disclosure, but it was really awesome and I think everyone had a good time. There were not enough drunken shenanigans, but you know, I am an adult now!
Speaking of being an adult, I am going on my very first (maybe 2nd) adult vacation. The rules for adult vacation are: Staying in a hotel or doing a home exchange, traveling without your parents, paying for everything yourself, and actually taking the guidebook out of the library by yourself. With no prompting. The last one is of the utmost importance, otherwise, you cannot further have an adult vacation without visiting at least one museum a day.
So... if you have any suggestions for what to do or see in San Francisco, please let me know!
4 comments:
There is NO MORE ROOM for snow! Everyone just stay inside and hibernate until spring.
I DO I DO!
Unfortunately, my number one San Francisco tip would be: don't go in June or July if you like the sun. BUT the burritos are still there in those months, even if the sun isn't. Which is really the number one reason anyone should go to San Francisco, anyway.
Visit Tim, since he is MOVING there!!!!
You should go to Nan King Chinese restaurant! The owner is super pushy and basically orders for you, but it's totally worth it... uhhhhhhhmazing food. Also, the Ghiradelli Square warm cookie bottom Sunday is worth the price of the plane ticket. If you get up to Grizzly Peak, you can see five bridges :)
Post a Comment