I have been waiting for two things.
1) The new Bones episode, which was to air on January 15. I ate dinner, made popcorn, uncapped a beer. I was excited.
2) Bush to leave office. Only a couple more days. I hoped he would do so without any last dying gasps.
I thought these two things would remain separate, and I could enjoy each at their own time. But no, Bush had to have the last laugh and give his farewell address DURING BONES.
I am so mad at him. He couldn't have picked 7pm? He caused both Bones and Ugly Betty to be moved to next week.
"But Emma," you might say, "isn't the president more important than a TV show." And I would reply "NOT THIS ONE."
16 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
▼
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment