22 September 2008

New Week, New Phone

Monday mornings, when I wake up at 7:30 and don't have to leave until 9:45 are always a little strange. I rarely have anything concrete to do, so I sit around, read the paper, talk to my mom. Today, I made oatmeal and I didn't boil the water before I put in the oatmeal. Now I know why it tells you do do that. I think what I ate was gruel.

I got a new phone. It's a samsung blackjack, and I'm in love. Charlotte was joking that I want to be just like her - but mine is black, not maroon. The purpose is so that I can check my email and write down stuff without having to lug my computer around. Save my back, save my computer, everybody wins! I seem to have addictive tendencies though - Now I can roll over in bed just after I wake up and check my email. Probably not the best.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.