20 September 2008

Hmmm too early:

Too early for a midlife crises, yet, right?

I think i need to switch careers, I feel like my choice of teaching latin will not make enough difference. Should switch to english or history or math, or science.

Crap.

1 comment:

AbbieBabble said...

I don't know. My high school Latin teacher made a huge difference in my life.
She was incredibly devoted to making sure I learned, so much so that she met with me for forty minutes a week to tutor me individually, aside from class time. Just knowing that I had a teacher who cared that much made a huge impression on me, and I am still grateful to her, years later.

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.