A lot happened recently.
1. My last day of work was the 16th.
It was an interesting summer job/internship/opportunity. I know that I
will look at certain things from a different perspective now.
2. I moved up to dartmouth on the 18th.
3. I had faculty meetings on the 20th and today.
4.
I got finger printed today for my job. The officer complimented my
ridges. He also eyed me suspiciously when I told him my weight. It was
like he thought I was lying. The truth is, I don't really know how much
I weigh, I haven't stood on a scale for a while.
5. I have put 150 miles on the car in the last two days just driving back and forth to work.
6.
I realized that I am truly a city kid and really do not like driving
places for two reasons. A) The further you go, the more money you spend
because of the gas you are using. On public transportation in NY, it's
$2 flat no matter how far you are travelling. B) Unlike public
transportation, once you get into the car you are still responsible for
making it move. On a bus you just sit/stand there and you are delivered
to your destination.
21 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment