22 August 2007

Missing something?

I went to a stand up comedy show on Wednesday.

It should be noted I don't really like stand up comedy, but one of my friends was preforming so I went to support him and do the friend thing.

It was a new talent showcase, so some of the people were not that funny, but there were a couple funny guys (it was all men, no women), and this is my favorite joke of the night. Unfortunately I cannot remember his name, but this joke is not mine.

"I met a girl the other day. She invited me back to her place and said, you can sleep with me but there won't be any sex. And I responded. I'll take you to dinner tomorrow, but there won't be any food."

It still makes me giggle.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.