I am (hopefully) getting my cast off on Thursday. I am looking forward to SO MANY THINGS.
1) wearing two shoes. I am quite depressed that one of my converses is significantly more worn than the other. Since I got them literally like 10 days before I broke my foot.
2) Being able to wear pants to work. I have not been able to buy any work pants because I can't try them on. Now I will be able to buy/wear nice pants to work.
3) Showering without a bag on my leg. Showers are so stressful now. I only have to take 2 more with cast on!
4) Carrying things and moving forward at the same time. Crutches make that impossible.
5) Not having everybody and their mother talk to me about the time they broke my foot. I don't care!
02 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment