31 May 2007

And then I couldn't find 5 dollars

Today I went to check my bank account balance online. Little did i know that this would be an endeavor fraught with pitfalls.

First, I forget that we can no longer use our member number to sign in and have to use the account name that we made up. Since I was so gung-ho about creating a name that no one would guess, I created one that I can barely remember. I also have a password that I don't use for anything else

Then I had to enter my pin number. And then there was a Security Question. It was "What was the name of your first boyfriend?" Apparently I have trouble with this. A lot of trouble with this. I wasted one answer on the one guy I met in 7th grade thinking "Oh, i probably was obscure" then I COMPLETELY FORGOT about the first half of high school. So then I wasted some more guesses on people who were definately not my first boyfriend. Also I couldn't remember if I had put in both the first name and the last name or what.

Consequently, my bank account is locked. Now I have to call.

Of course I remembered my answer like 5 minutes after my disasterous attempt.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.