03 June 2007

This is why I don't have pets

1) I am a poor cast owner. I can't even take proper care of something that is attached to my leg. Today in the shower I did not affix the plastic cover appropriately and got my cast wet. I also somehow developed a soft spot in the cast? it is all mushy. I feel really guilty and that the cast technicians will judge me when they take it off.

2) My chia pet widget keeps dying.

3) I forget to feed myself, let alone a pet.

1 comment:

AbbieBabble said...

1. You changed your blog format.
2. You have a chia pet widget? That is AWESOME.
3. Happy vacation!

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.