After said incident, my foot really really hurt, but my friend assured me that nothing was wrong. I woke up the next morning, at 8:00, realized something was wrong, gimped up the stairs to Danielle's room and exclaimed that I thought i needed to see a doctor. No offer of a ride. I made an appointment at Dick's House for 1 pm, but my struggle to get dressed made me realize I should go sooner.
9:30 found me sitting in a room while someone poked at my feet, said "Ok, we'll give you ONE CRUTCH and take an X-ray just to be sure. LA LA LA. had the x-ray, was told a bone was fractured, and GOT TWO CRUTCHES. and sent to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. There, I waited, avec crutches, and then suddenly found myself in the hands of a very competent cast technition. The only hitch was that I had not been told what was wrong with me. So then I declared I wanted to speak to the doctor. But then I still need The Cast. Here is the Result.
I think the blue is lovely. It will be on for 2-3 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment