27 October 2006

You're just a raving Dawson's maniac...

So like Grey's Anatomy, I am going to title my blogs with song lyrics. because when else would i get to start a post with the words "Raving Dawson's maniac..." (Lyrics by Busted)

That being said, Grey's Anatomy has fallen in my esteem. I think it is partially because it is the only TV show I watch, and also partially because I watch it with out commercials. The show always has these mini cliff hanger moments right before commercials, but all i get is a 2 second black screen, so the antipation of "OMG this show is so good, WHAT is going to happen" doesn't exist for me.

Today I had Latin Oratory and Gaelic. Oratory was same old, same old, Cicero. I love Cicero. Reading him is like reading a stodgy old man who never violates a grammer rule. Brilliant. Gaelic was ok. I was very tired in it. I met with some people before class to go over the homework, which was really hard this week. Then I spent an hour in a charity bookshop. I love used bookstores. I almost bought some books, but would then be faced with the dilemma of how to get them home.

This weekend not much is on the agenda besides laundry, cleaning my room, going to stirling castle and food shopping.

You know, I chat away to the great unknown ALL the time on my blog, and people rarely chat back. It's like the astronomers who just broadcast radio waves into space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There may be intelligent life in the universe; us aliens like your blogs a lot. When you are doing lease abstracts, it's not quite like reading Cicero.

Anonymous said...

I'm around in the nether regions reading as I procrastinate!

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.