So I am not cheery. No funny observations for me today. Just the things I hate.
The fact that we can only use one type of phone card in our dorms.
That the company with this monopoly won't let me refill my card.
That I only have 1 pence left so I can't call my parents to remind them to send me a cellphone so i dont have to deal with this stupidity anymore
That it is an annoying woman who tells me i do not have enough credit to make this call.
It rains all the time.
My room smells from the cleaning solution they used before I moved in.
There is a tax on TV.
The subway travels about the same distance as the Times Square/Grand Central Station Shuttle
The bus costs more than the subway.
There are no transfers
It rains all the time.
I can feel the springs in my bed.
People set off the fire alarm because they can't cook every day.
My flatmates are a lot cuter than me.
Bars close at 12
It's not safe to be out at dark alone.
I only have three pairs of jeans here
Everyone litters.
The floor with the books i need is closed to the general student body.
I had to submit a request form for the books.
I won't get the books until tomorrow afternoon.
It rains all the time.
It costs a dollar to send a postcard.
No one comments on my blog except my sister anymore.
I had a sad dream.
I may have just made the worst list of my life.
It rains all the time.
05 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
3 comments:
OH!!!! AND I HAD JUST POSTED! and I wrote you a letter, so no complaining about a lack of communication from people from home.
Did you get my email? I think rain depresses you a lot....
you only have 3 pairs of jeans? well, whose fault is that?
Post a Comment