OK! I am not unhappy! it was a bad day. It rained all day and class started at 9am. But everything is FINE. In fact, things are looking great, I made yummy soup from scratch with lentils and carrots and rice and onions. It was sunny, I went to the store and got vegetables and fruits - including yummy bananas.
the only glitch is that i am trying to do my laundry, and the dryers take FOREVER. my clothes have been drying for HOURS. but that is all.
06 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
4 comments:
DRYERS TAKE 800 YEARS HERE.
I invested in a drying rack...it may have been the best decision in my life (okay, that was some hyperbole). But seriously...I am letting a lot of stuff air-dry because the machines take so effing long.
OH P.S. How goes The Name of the Rose? That was one of my favorite books about seven (wow) years ago...I remember that Humanities class well.
It really amazes me that I have turned out as (relatively) normal as I have, because my taste in EVERYTHING is so varied, bizzare, and age-inappropriate.
um hi. you bought bananas? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SISTER?!
I was going to say the same thing about the bananas. What has happened to my daughter Emma
Post a Comment