04 October 2006

well.

So I really like to amuse myself. So i was reading through my filofax which has all sorts of fun lists, like the goals I had before turning 21.

1) get my drivers lisence
2) go abroad without my parents
3) purchase such grown up items like a hair dryer
4) get an A. I just want 1. just 1.
5) never make a list like this again.

so
1) No, failure on that one. it's depressing, but oh well. I decided that I am too much of a real person in other areas - i do my laundry, i know how to cook, i know two dead languages, how to sew on buttons, etc that i just do not have enough space in my real personness to have my drivers license.
2) See trip to scotland and living here
3) Um, failure on that one. Not because of lack of my mom trying to buy one for me or whatever. I just don't want one. I did however figure out what combination of hair products to use to make my hair look like i'm 21
4) success. yay "A"s
5) um, i probably will make a list like this on my 21st birthday.

What I really wanted to do with this blog entry was include all the Peep links i found amusing, but then people might think i was more crazy.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.