20 September 2006

tota uva nihil (a whole bunch of nothing)

RIP My Chia Pet


This is my digital chia pet widget. Sadly, he died yesterday because i forgot to water him by clicking on the water droplet for three days. This happens a lot so in the morning i am often greated with "YOU FAILED TO WATER YOUR CHIA!" and a chia pet with his feet up in the air. I certainly did, and probably forgot to sell my soul to apple so my chia pet wouldn't die. I often feel a sense of failure, how hard is it to click on something? If i spent all the time I spend writing my blog on clicking on and taking care of my chia pet he would be a FREAKING hedge by now.

Graffiti Love/hate/escape

Today I noticed some noteworthy tagging:
I love it here (spray painted on the side of a Glasgow University Building)
Miss being a tree (on a plank of wood boarding up a window)
Johnny lvs methadone (on brick wall)

From this small selection of graffiti, i conclude that in Glasgow there are happy students, radical environmentalists and druggies.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.