Today I went running along the Kelvin River. It was nice, and not dodgy at all. Lots of people were walking their dogs (the most i've seen in Glasgow so far!) I probably ran about 2.5 miles. There is no way to tell distance and I don't like to wear a watch while i'm running, so I made a mix that was exactly 35 minutes long. Next week I'll make it 40 minutes long.
Camisado - Panic at the Disco!
The Old Apartment - Barenaked Ladies
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day
Like a Prayer - Madonna
Man on the Moon - R.E.M
The Authority Song - Jimmy Eat World
Send me on my Way - Rusted Root
Help Save the Youth of America - Less Than Jake
They - Jem
So upon reflection, or intense listening, the only good running songs are the ones you can sing along to in your head or have a really good beat. That eliminates all of the songs from the mix I made except Send Me on My Way and Man on the Moon, except Man on the Moon is FAR TOO LONG for my song ADD.
Anyway, while i was running I saw some swans and some seagulls. Also locks and people bbqing by the river. It's not even that nice of a day, but by Glasgow standards...
Did you know:
That Loch Ness is 720 feet deep?
The loch Ness monster might exist and be a plesiosaur?
My 21st birthday is a short 20 days away?
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment