26 August 2011

Social Networking

OVERLOAD.

I just discovered that itunes now has a built in social networking part called "Ping," where you can like share what you are listening to and what you like. I personally have no interest in either sharing what I am listening to or learning what other people are sharing. Also, they keep updating Itunes. It is so irritating.

Now I just sound like an old crotchety person. This technology! Bah!

I joined good reads, which I am super excited about, because I have been looking for a way to keep track of the books that I read, and the books that I want to read. I am going to try to read at least two books a week during the year. On vacation last week I read about a book a day. It's pretty easy when all you are doing is sitting on a beach, or by a lake, or on the couch!

1 comment:

Jon said...

It was six books in four days!

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.