scripta
3rd principle part, nominative neuter plural: things having been written.
14 June 2011
What I did this afternoon
This was the best part of my day!
addendum: temtatio is probably not the best word in Latin for test, but I had never seen the other one "obrussa"for essay, test.
Yep, I earned some nerd points.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
100 Greatest Books
(7)
books
(2)
Conversation
(2)
craftiness
(2)
fun
(2)
I love NY
(2)
J3
(1)
New York
(1)
rant
(8)
recipes
(2)
room
(1)
Short
(5)
sound and fury signifying nothing
(3)
travel
(3)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
February
(1)
▼
2011
(10)
August
(1)
June
(2)
May
(1)
April
(1)
March
(2)
February
(3)
►
2010
(41)
December
(2)
November
(2)
October
(2)
September
(2)
August
(3)
July
(2)
June
(1)
May
(2)
April
(5)
March
(5)
February
(6)
January
(9)
►
2009
(62)
December
(4)
November
(2)
October
(5)
September
(3)
August
(6)
June
(1)
May
(6)
April
(5)
March
(3)
February
(6)
January
(21)
►
2008
(99)
December
(9)
November
(16)
October
(4)
September
(12)
August
(14)
July
(2)
June
(2)
May
(7)
April
(10)
March
(14)
February
(8)
January
(1)
►
2007
(96)
November
(15)
October
(9)
September
(3)
August
(8)
July
(6)
June
(9)
May
(9)
April
(8)
March
(5)
February
(10)
January
(14)
►
2006
(91)
December
(19)
November
(21)
October
(22)
September
(26)
August
(3)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment