10 January 2009

Welcome to the MoMA

I went to the MoMA on Thursday with my friend. The new exhibits were great. On the walk home, he asked me what I was reading. I have been reading Kurt Vonnegut, and I have been reading a lot. I've read Mother Night and Breakfast of Champions. I am in the middle of Welcome to the Monkey House (a collection of short stories) and Palm Sunday.

He also asked me if I liked Kurt Vonnegut. As of Thursday, the jury was still out. I didn't know if  I liked his work or not. THen I read his collection of short stories. I really liked them. They are creative, well written and thought provoking. I am not sure I will ever completely like his novels, but I think he has interesting things to say, and I don't have to like the books to appreciate them. 

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.