19 January 2009

New Shower

I try, half-heartedly, to convince my parents to convert the laundry room into a bathroom. It would be win-win. They'd have their own bathroom, I'd have my own bathroom. We wouldn't have to share a shower, it would be wonderful!

Well, we came pretty close to having 2 new showers over the weekend when a pipe above our kitchen exploded, sending water cascading down our cone-like lights. Two new showers! Right in the kitchen! Marvelous.

I ran around like a chicken with its head cut off flipping the switches and angrily ringing our upstairs neighbor's doorbell, while MSABF calmly laid towels on the floor under the lights. Apparently, you need two people for crises. One to go insane, the other to make sure the floor does not rot away.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.