26 January 2009

My 2 Cents!

So I was reading this blog, and the woman said "Why does so often being right mean proving the other side wrong?" For me, usually it's not.

Usually I'm pretty relaxed about things, you lead your life, I'll lead mine. It's not just tolerance, I usually respect other people's lives etc.

But for the LOVE OF GOD I do not respect mothers, or fathers, who take their kids out in the winter and don't have mittens on them. I have lost all respect for people who push strollers wearing gloves and their poor baby is sitting there, with tiny naked fingers! This is not a choice I have to respect, it is flat out cruelty.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.