14 January 2009

Grey Days

The past couple days have been rough.  Since I firmly believe that pain and grief should not be used as a blog topic, unless it is my own, I don't really want to talk about what happened. But I have been listening to my Grey Songs for Grey Days CD. 


Clearer, clearer don’t need no crystal ball…''''life is but a ferris wheel after all
Around and around and around we go
Stop the machine, I’m taking control
So back up rewind to another time
To another place where we remembered faces
And names and we sat and we talked and we loved
Earth down below, stars up above…''''and we lived

-Brad Wolfe and the Moon

This is one of my favorite songs. Thanks best sister ever!

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.