23 December 2008

"Fun and Easy" Truffles

My Super Awesome BoyFriend (MSABF) (That's the title I use when he has just done me a favor) brought about 4 pounds of chocolate back from King Arthur Flour in New Hampshire. Awesome. What does one do with 2 pounds of white chocolate?

Make Truffles, of course!

MMMMMMM. Truffles. So I melt chocolate, happily add sour cream and heavy cream (who knew sour cream was in truffles) and then wait for the ganache to cool. It does not harden. And then I realize, I totally doubled the creams but not the chocolate. Melt more chocolate, mix it into the un-congealed booger like substance. Now it is back in the fridge. Ignore the booger like substance comment. The white chocolate truffles have ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg in them. They are delicious. Or will be.... Eventually.

p.s. I finally found my watch.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.