01 December 2008

Cake Reception

The cake turned out well, if not a little rich. It could have been a little bit more moist, but I blame that on the fact I overcooked it, not on the recipe. I also should have found the 9 inch cake pans so it could be two layers instead of three. Then there would have been less frosting. 

Time at first consumption: 4 PM 11/27
Cake finished: Saturday evening. 
Number of people consuming: 9 on Thursday, 8 on Friday, 6 on Saturday. However, 4 out of those people don't really like spice cake. 

I will definitely be making this cake again (I am glad I wrote the recipe down in this blog, because otherwise I'd have to make it up all over again.)

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.