What I thought about in one class I help in:
Why is that kid staring at me? Why does he have a mohawk. I wonder how i would feel if I had to wear black pants and a white collared shirt every day. I wonder where the teacher is from. Man, these students read aloud very softly. Maybe I am going deaf. Maybe I am wasting away. I wonder why I am losing weight. I can't wait to get home. Mmmm I love Fridays.
On subway: Gah, why do people take up so much room on the seats. It's like every person is a north pole of a magnet and we all repel each other. Unless of course, it's a bar, and the alcohol has switched some people's polarity. Then they get TOO close. Why do all the weirdos talk to me? Do i have a "talk to me I'm approachable sign?"
Case. And. Point. I will win this.
1 comment:
eat more dude.
Post a Comment