10 November 2008

So Craig, you are a great guy

There are few things on the internet that I enjoy more than a good craigslist personal. I am not looking, but I like to read. Then I discount and judge rapidly. SInce I love judging, this is pretty fun. The first thing is the title. Over dramatic ones are unnecessary, but I like some description. Then I look to see if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes. The biggest ones are punctuation. I dislike the people who cannot punctuate. If they pass these tests, then I see if they have a picture. No picture, and meh, not worth my time. If there is a picture, I have minimal standards. If all these standards are met, then I say to myself, that guy knows what he is doing, and go on to the next one. 

Oh Craig, thank you so much for these ads and for other reasons as well, which shall be unnamed. 

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.