My cousin's wife just had a baby. (I disagree with saying "my cousin and his wife just had a baby" - just the women has the baby, not the man, but I digress). It is the first new generation of my grandfather's immediate family. That is a round-about way of saying that it is the first great-offspring that my dad has. It's one thing when your second cousins have children, but now my first cousin has a child. Strange. Of course, these first cousins span in age from 40 to 12. Hm.
I got a new computer. I don't feel the immediate attachment to it that I did to my first computer. Perhaps I know that they can betray me, leave me crying by the side of the information highway and steal all my information. Being jaded is possibly quite fun.
19 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
▼
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment