01 May 2008

A menace.

People who talk on their cellphones while they are driving are a menace. A MENACE.

Driving home from work on I-91 South today, there was a person going about 60 MPH. Which is no problem, I could have passed her, but there was construction and the right lane was closed. So I am stuck behind her while she wobbles from side to side in the lane, traversing from the rumble strip to inches away from the cones. She slows down to 50. I restrain myself from flashing my lights. Then she exits at the same exit as me, after failing to signal. Then, she is going to make a left turn out of the off ramp, doesn't signal until 2 feet away, and then stops in the middle of the intersection, because she forgot to check to see if any cars were coming straight at her. Then, all of a sudden she's going 45 in a 30mph zone.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.