My last sorority formal is this Sunday. Aside from the fact that it is on Sunday, it looks like it is going to be fun. Of course, I'm only setting myself up for disappointment. This formal will be amazing because:
1) Gemma and I have amazing dresses. That is all I can say. You'll have to wait for the pictures on Monday.
2) Four of my co-workers from the shop are going. Drew (Duh, my date), Gemma, T. (her date) and PH (some other theta's date).
3) Drew rented a tux. It's quite snappy. Renting it was amazing. We were surrounded by these high schoolers getting their tuxes for prom. They were so cute and just so... All I can say is I'm glad I didn't go rent a tux with my date. The boys were all insecure and didn't know how a jacket should fit, and the girls were giggly. They all look the same, by the way - the tuxes and the high schoolers.
4) It is not at Bates. It is at a NEW place, which is on a lake.
5) It's cash bar, which means I can enjoy my legal drinks while everyone else does not get smashed.
30 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
▼
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment