25 March 2008

It's a humdrum life for me!

Today I spent about an hour on hold and accomplished nothing. So to make myself feel better, I cleaned the inside of my car. I found, 2 pens, 2 barrettes, a number of bottle caps, lots of peanuts, programs from a wedding my sister went to 6 months ago, an orange peel, a plastic spoon that looked like fake wood, a mushed sour patch kid and much more.

I'm going to the car wash this afternoon to vacuum and get the outside washed.

Why? You might ask.

Because I heard that if you are taking your car into get repaired (as I am tomorrow)if your car is clean, they are less likely to pull one over you, since it looks like you take care of your car and care about it. So, there I was with the windex.

Perhaps I'll post a picture, with the license plate carefully blurred out.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.