03 January 2008

I am indeed NOT dead

So, I guess since it's been about a month since my last post I should attempt to sit down and write something. I could write an analysis of last year, a goals for this year... the posibilities are endless when you haven't written anything about anything for a really long time.

So a short one on what passes for nesting when you are in college. Drew and I are painting his room in the house he lives in. I'll post pictures as we make progress. Right now, two walls are taped. (Give me the credit - they are the two walls with the doors and the windows, the other ones only have a baseboard.) He is off exercising, so I thought I'd get some stuff done.

Speaking of exercising, one of my goals for the new year is to tone. I don't want to lose weight, I just want to tone. The other one is to train for a mini triathlon. But we'll see about the second one. I'm not really supposed to run a lot because of my foot.

Oh, my foot. I went to the doctor this morning. You can still see the crack in the x-ray, but it's not really a crack as much as a weak line in the middle of the bone. I don't have to go back for anymore doctor's appointments. Hooray!

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.