overheard from the same person:
"I'm from bronxville, which is like 20 minutes north of new york city, so in a global perspective, I basically grew up in new york city."
"It's not that expensive, you can go to some galleries and get lunch for like 30 dollars, but living there would just be impossible"
YOU JUST DON'T SPEND MONEY EVERYDAY!
16 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
1 comment:
I don't know many people from Massachusetts who don't say they're from Boston. This includes people who live forty-five minutes away. They do not understand. I really am practically from Boston, and I don't say it that much.
Also, people are stupid.
So are papers, but Kaga is not.
Post a Comment