So, lately i've had a lot of work, more than I'd like, to the point of spending all of my day either studying, going to class or teaching. I don't mind being busy, it's kind of just what I am right now, but I do wish I had some time to reflect, or kick back and cook dinner, or make cookies.
I feel sometimes that the first thing to go is the moments I used to spend leisure reading, or writing kind of crappy stuff that I'm sure the world doesn't miss, but I still miss it.
That being said, on sunday i bought snap bracelets from www.partypalozza.com. They think that people only order from them if they are having a party and need party favors, so they ask for the date of the party and the age of the person - ergo, i'm planning an 8th birthday party on November 21st. I said the 21st so they'd be here before I went home for thanksgiving. because there is nothing that says thanksgiving like metal incased in polyester that has the ability to slit your wrist.
One of them is chenille.
14 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
2 comments:
the chenille one is the best.
so you are coming home for turkey day?
And I'm super-sorry...happy belated b-day!
Post a Comment