05 September 2007

Because 3 am comes early

So tonight/this morning is one of those nights where you wake up in a blind panic at 3 am worrying about everything and nothing. Consequently, I could not go back to sleep. Since three am (it is now 5am), i have

lay awake in a cold sweat. or what would have been a cold sweat if my room weren't too cold for a cold sweat.
translated some vergil
translated some ovid
read some blogs
read some newspaper
thought some about getting a glass of milk
decided to write a blog. because i don't have time during normal waking hours.
next on the list is study some greek. I am kind of wishing that the world woke up at 5.

Anyway, I do have some legitimately good posts.

How my family views antioxidants.

If you eat the blueberry first, it consumes the bacon before the fat can be absorbed.

Favorite conversation snippet from yesterday upon hearing the milkshake song:
"I just learned that milkshake means breast."
"What did you think the song was about, ice cream goodness?"

ps. my blog time is an hour before my real time.

3 comments:

Sinny said...

wait, the milkshake song...what is it really about??

really, I have no idea...

Anonymous said...

wait, are you living in the house yet? were you up wandering around at about 3:15ish? because i woke up then because i thought i heard something (maybe tory, who was sleeping in my room, talks in her sleep?) and it freaked me out. and then i heard someone walking around in the hall. and i was thinking geez -- it's 3:15am! and then i was thinking maybe that's not very late and that i'm never sure what "late" really is anymore ....
wow, i just love to babble.
-jess

Anonymous said...

oh, so in conclusion, i, too, like to randomly wake up in the middle of the night and be worried! like when i thought that voldemort was going to ruin formal. but that's another story.
-jess, again
p.s. wheee!

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.