01 May 2007

Update

So I guess this is the post where I talk about what is actually going on in my life.

Right now I am at the Latin Study Center, available for any student in Latin or Greek who needs my assistance. No one is here. Sometimes I feel like this reflects poorly on my tutoring skills, but I think it actually reflects poorly on their study habits.

Today i picked up the new computer and installed it. That was really fun, and I am trying to think if we can attach our stereo to it so we can use itunes instead of 300 CDs to play music in the basement.

This weekend is the 15th anniversary of Theta becoming a local sorority, so we are having a bbq. Our formal is on Saturday, I just picked a dress to wear, because that is what I think about during my free time, what dress to wear. Saturday is also light hang, which I said I'd help out at for fun. Sunday is free, I hope, until the Third Eye Blind concert at 7. I dont know if I am going to go. I have two papers due on monday, So i'm working hard on them now - I finished the translation I had to do for the one on Latin.

Nothing much else is going on that is interesting/printable in my blog, so c'est tout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be amazing if we could hook up the lovely new computer to the speakers so we can use iTunes, which doesn't skip all the freaking time and you can play any song on there any time you want with great ease (but these things are obvious). You are so smart for thinking of this idea, though, Emma. Now I just hope that this is something that can end up happening!
-Jess

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.