Since I haven't made fun of myself lately, I give you the ID photo retrospective.

I'll start at the beginning. My id for the School of American Ballet. I was 9 or 10. If you look closely, there are scratches accross my nose that resemble the character on star trek. I was so excited to have an ID. A real live ID. However, I never had to use it. That was disappointing.

Next we have the Oh So Attractive id from middle school. I was probably about 12 or 13. You can see the beginning of the signature head tilt that appears in all my other IDs. I obviously had not figured out that my hair's resting state is one of utter chaos and frizz. Obviously, I was not the coolest one in the class. The braces, which I prefered to put dark blue rubber bands on were hip!

This is my high school ID photo. I can proudly say that I never lost my ID in high school. I seem to have my hair under control, or that might be because it was wet from the swim test. I look a little round faced in this picture. I wonder why that is. Notice the head tilt has continued in full force.

Here is the learner's permit photo. Unfortunately I can't show you my drivers license photo because I do not have one. Alas. Ok, I am getting sick of the head tilt. Never again will I utilize it in an ID photo. So Obviously now i am going for the hair tied back look. This fails me in the next photo....

The College ID. Wow. What can I say. The line accross it is from the laundry machines. My hair leaves much to be desired. Especially since it looks like I am balding. I was so fascinated by the fact that the camera image was coming up on the computer screen that my eyes are looking at that and not the camera. I even had the opportunity to retake this photo and I refused. I think i still regret that!

Of course I saved the best for last. My latest ID photo is my passport photo, in case you can't see the red stars and the bottom of the "USA" at the top of the photo. This picture looks different from what I actually look like, but oh well. The hair is a little "hippy-dippy," and in case you didn't know what that means, it just means a little free flowing and such. I swear my next id photo will be so excellent I won't know what to do with it!
1 comment:
I have read the blog. This is proof.
Post a Comment