I just spent the week in Charleston, South Carolina with my parents and sister. It was really interesting. and warm. It was very nice and warm. I flew back up to Hanover, and it was tres depressing to watch the ground get snowier.
We went to lots of fun tourist things, and some not so tourist things. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the pictures off my camera, so those will have to wait.
As always, I make several resolutions at the beginning of each term.
1) Count to 4 before saying anything that might be harsh or offensive. I have so far successfully stopped myself twice from saying amazing.
2) Get good grades.
3) Go to the gym.
26 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment