27 March 2007

Angst


There are two type of people in the world. Those who angst about things, and those who take action. I like to think of myself as one of the latter, but really, I angst.

Usually the angst is a result of the logic part of my brain saying something that the emotional part of my brain completely disagrees with. Then I spend days figure out which half to listen to. Hence the angsting.

I have written angst so many times it is losing meaning.

And now for the requirement for angsty posts: the angsty song lyrics:

So now faith is replaced with logic so cold,
ive disregarded what i was now that im older.
And i know much more then i did back then,
but the more i learn the more i cant understand.
And ive become content with this life that i lead,
where i drink to much and dont believe in much of anything.
And i lie to myself, and say its for the best.
-Straylight Run, for the best

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.