14 February 2007

Redemption

Snow makes everything better, even Valentine's Day.

1) I had a snow day! NO CLASS!
2) I saw someone snow-shoeing to the Library.
3) Someone was cross-country skiing down frat row.
4) Snow banks that are above my head.
5) This story (Courtesy of my friend): "The scene: 5 Phi Delts, who share a similar relationship to common sense that a Manhattanite snob has with the 7 train, are admiring the large snowdrift outside of their house. One of them proceeds to climb to the balcony and jump into it, knocking the wind out of himself. The next twists his ankle. The third is now perched and says:
"I dunno guys, this seems kinda dangerous."
"Shut up and jump asshole"
(Guy begins to climb back over rail, gets pushed by friend, who he grabs and takes over the side with him)
(Scream)
(Thud)
"John? John you okay?..... Oh fuck....""
6) Seeing three Sig Nus (probably engineers) struggle to get a car into the driveway. It's about a 5% incline.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd love to know what happened to John.

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.