24 February 2007

Laziness

I have been lazy. I apologize to my readership of 7.

What have I been up to?

I have seriously been thinking about taking a math class next term. I haven't taken math for 2.5 years and I feel like the right side of my brain is atrophying.

I have been working on a mobile for my ex-boss. I will post pictures after we give it to them.

I have been working on a final project for Translation: Theory and Practice about Peter Abelard and Heloise. It is really interesting.

I made an appointment to see the doctor about my foot pain.

I have stopped counting down the days until the end of the term because it frightens me.

I have made fun of some one for not knowing what Zagat's is. That brings me to a point: As words enter our vocabulary, it's really interesting to realize that somethings mean something to people who live in a city versus those who do not. Also, references to things like Zabar's, or H&H mean absolutely nothing to some people.

I have been quoting the play I stage managed excessively.

I have been doing lots of other stuff, carrying a gun box around, walking like a mile in freezing weather, saying inappropriate things, the usual.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.