So, November is apparently blog every day month, which I have failed miserably at. However, some of the blogs I've been reading have been very creative about how they write about nothing everyday. I like to think I am good at writing about nothing.
I signed up for classes for winter term term:
Latin 22- Virgil (again, I seem to recall translating Virgil my senior year in high school. Maybe this time I'll understand it)
Colt (the code for "random classes about stuff that can't be classified) 19 - Translation: Theory and Practice
Classics Studies 17 - The Roman Republic.
I know where I'm living next term:
Theta 105
I talked to one of my friends last night. As far as I know, he doesn't read this blog, so I can talk about our conversation all I want. It was kind of awkward because we haven't talked in months - and haven't really ever talked on the phone (what blitz does to social interaction...) so we (or I at least) didn't know where to start or how to continue the conversation. There was just so much to cover and not much time to do it in. It was strange. I know that when we see each other again it will pick up just where we left off.
I also talked to my mom last night. I worry about my parents being home alone. Various things have happened, like the phone being disconnected for a couple days. That is enough about them, I don't like to blog about other people's lives.
14 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
2 comments:
While it's good not to talk about other people, it's not fair just to post that our phone was cut off without mentioning it was due to a gross lack of communication with Time Warner and that our phone was teleported to them and they wouldn't return it to us so was unavailable to AT&T. It was a pretty ludicrous situation!! There's a good offer on earthlink for a phone line; I'm thinking perhaps we need a back up of a back up number.
your mother who is alleged out of control.
allegedly?
Post a Comment