17 November 2006

"le suck" in situ

Today my friend beth romano and I were chatting about the weather.

Beth: i'm refusing to leave my flat tonight, because it's been pitch black outside since like 4, and raining
Me: yeah ti's the same here.
i might not go out tonight
Beth: yeah, my friend's sister is here, so i think i was supposed to go out with them
but i couldn't even make it across campus for training with the boat club, nevermind out on the tube to go to a pub
Me: oh the uk. weather = le suck
Me: i am goign to mention you on my blog so that you read it
Beth: hahaha excellent

Two birds with one stone: Mentioning Beth and demonstrating the use of "le suck"

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.