Ok, I confess, I am no longer able to self-censor as much as I used to. Mostly because my brand of humor involves a lot of shocking people unnecessarily.
And I also shamefully self plagarize. Nothing cracks me up more than my own humor.
My friend recently sent me this link with the following line: "my uncle sent this to me...i thought you might get a kick out of it." I am fundamentally disturbed for two reasons. 1) That he thinks i'm some sort of new age feminist who instead of burning her bra, might decide to schedule in an orgasm for world peace! and 2) That his uncle sent it to him. What kind of conservative family is this! Certainly not one I am used to....
For those of you who are too lazy to click on the link, it is an article about people who are organizing a "global orgasm." The best sentences are: "The couple have studied evolutionary psychology and believe that war is mainly an outgrowth of men trying to impress potential mates, a case of "my missile is bigger than your missile," as Reffell put it. By promoting what they hope to be a synchronized global orgasm, they hope to get people to channel their sexual energy into something more positive." - www.apnews.com
I can just imagine the conversations on Dec. 22:
"Ok, It's about that time,eh?"
"but I am le tired"
"whatever"
10 minutes later...
"Ok, well then, lets get some muesli."
22 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment