There is some backstory to this. We all had/have challenges that have to do with something scottish. J has to get 3 scottish girls' numbers. E has to ask a man in a kilt if he is wearing underwear,and S and I had to drink 5 whiskeys in one night.
More back story. A shot of whiskey is a) not something you do in a shot. Whiskey must be sipped. and it is foul. b) luckily we defined a "whiskey" as is 25 mL, which is like less than an ounce. anyway. We were going to do this exactly between our birthdays, but since i will be out of town next weekend, we did it this weekend.
Another motivation for me is, as i write, I am missing my all time favorite dartmouth weekend, Homecoming. This year I do not get to yell "worst class ever" and "touch the fire" and "turn around!" So I decided to drink instead. It did not fill the hole inside....
Whiskey Number 1. The beginning of what will be a long night.

Whiskey Number 2. I stiffle a desire to start talking to random strangers about how I like their hair.

Number 3. I am exceedingly frustrated that we are not leaving the bar to go to "cheesy pop." S and I have another drink. B decides that we look too sober and tilts the camera. It has no effect.

Number 4. Hours have passed and we have changed locations. Cheaper drinks at the Student Union. I can't wait to go to Lone Pine and buy a pint with DBA. It just seems so....

Last One. At this point, I am not so much bothered by the alcoholic content of Whiskey, just the taste. I look fat in this picture.

So, mission accomplished. I can now say I've eliminated whiskey from the types of alcohol I drink. Pretty soon i'll just have white wine left.
2 comments:
5 baby shots of whiskey is not a challenege. your challenge should have been to get 3 scottish girls' numbers. then get them to buy you a baby shot of whiskey. now THAT is a challenge.
Your problem was that you were probably drinking some crappy everyday belnded malt. You need to be sipping on a nice 18-21 year old single malt, and then it tastes like candy. Well not exactly like candy but it tastes really good and is really smooth, and goes down nice and easy not like your drinking something that you clean floors with. Try a nice McCalin 18, or if that is to pricey a Glennlivet (i spelt that wrong but dont care) 18, that should set you straight.
Post a Comment