11 October 2006

Equilibrium

Today is one of those days that seems to be in equilibrium. For every bad thing that has happened to me, something good has happened.

1) bad: I woke up drenched in sweat from a nightmare.
good: I got a birthday card from R that made me laugh.

2) bad: It is raining
good: it is warm

3) bad: my hair is objecting to the minerals in the water
good: i am having a skinny day. You know, those days when you are, or you feel, skinnier than you usually are

4) bad: I feel out of the loop sometimes
good: I got the list of new thetas.

Ok, here i have to digress. I facebooked all of them (how could i not) and have no major objections - or any objections, except for the fact that of the 23 pledges, I couldn't see 3 of their profiles, but for the remaining ones, everyone was a liberal except for 2 moderates. I obviously don't have anything against liberals, since I am one myself, verging on socialist, but to not have any conservatives in our pledge class obviously does not a diverse house make. How can liberals be liberals when there are no conservatives around? or vice versa? you can't define black with out white. Oh well.

5) bad: i dont know what to have for dinner
good: i got a mobile phone!

Getting the mobile phone is probably the best thing that happened to me today. Sweet. so call me! or email me for my number so that you can call me.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.