18 October 2006

18 October, 2006

I have been having a couple of relatively quiet days, so I thought I'd wait until something happened to write, but alas, not much has happened.

Today I only had one class, so then I went for a walk through Kelvingrove Park. Again, I didn't have my camera, so the next sunny day I will have to go back. The leaves are starting to turn but it is still pretty warm. I walked down to the city center to find an unlined notebook I can use for a scrapbook (they are sold NOWHERE) but I found one in a posh bookstore for half price. In retrospect, I should have gotten two, so I will have to go back.

I read "Hawkes Harbor" by S.E. Hinton yesterday. It was definitely not as good as "The Outsiders," which was the only book that made me cry. Other books have made me exceedingly sad, but I have only cried in "The Outsiders." I also had a huge crush on Ponyboy. This was in 7th grade, so cut me some slack!

That is all.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.