having this blog makes me feel like I am a slave to the people. and if i don't write every day i'm some how letting down my audience. but i have no audience (who am i kidding). i dont have the blog i wrote in long hand on friday night, so sorry, you'll never know what it said. i did dilute it for the short amount of time i had.
yesterday (saturday)
mom and i ran around the city seeing things and walking around. so not so much a run, but a walk. i went on a tour with all the international students in the morning, while mom explored the university. it was interesting, we went to the Burrell Museum and the Transit Museum. All 20 museums in Glasgow are free. I can't figure out what fuels this economy - there are shops, pubs and museums. the financial district has two buildings in it. I guess there are two ship yards and the University employs like 6,000 people. But then no one pays for Uni.
Then mom took lots of pictures (I only took 2. i think it's the fact i am unused to having a digital camera and excess picture taking. I don't like to look like a tourist, i guess). Here are the pictures. I guess not. i tried.
03 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment