I accomplished three things today and it's only 3:15ish.
1. Becoming a matriculated Student at the university of glasgow
2. getting internet in my room (i am now sitting on my bed. it is nice)
3. going to the library and taking out a book i need to read and some robert burns poetry (affectionately called "rabbie burns" by the scots.
I did many other things, which can not be called accomplishments
1. going to the botanical gardens, where i discovered that having a digital camera makes me have terrible camera habits. I am like "oh look, a shiny object, 5 pictures!) However, i have managed to keep them all labeled and organized, which is for the express purpose of being able to show EVERYONE EVERY SINGLE PICTURE and bore them to tears.
2. eating lunch
3. buying a scottish newspaper. which has very little information about the world. it cost 50p. which is like a dollar.
Labels
- 100 Greatest Books (7)
- books (2)
- Conversation (2)
- craftiness (2)
- fun (2)
- I love NY (2)
- J3 (1)
- New York (1)
- rant (8)
- recipes (2)
- room (1)
- Short (5)
- sound and fury signifying nothing (3)
- travel (3)
Blog Archive
-
►
2010
(41)
- December (2)
- November (2)
- October (2)
- September (2)
- August (3)
- July (2)
- June (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (5)
- February (6)
- January (9)
-
►
2009
(62)
- December (4)
- November (2)
- October (5)
- September (3)
- August (6)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (5)
- March (3)
- February (6)
- January (21)
-
►
2008
(99)
- December (9)
- November (16)
- October (4)
- September (12)
- August (14)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (7)
- April (10)
- March (14)
- February (8)
- January (1)
Disclaimer!
This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.
No comments:
Post a Comment