14 September 2006

My apologies

I realized I had not written a real post for a couple of days. So....

Today:
I had class, and I don't really remember what it was about - different Scottish literature. Then S and I went to the library to get a guide to Oslo, because we are going there this weekend and exchanged money. Then since last night someone had a really loud conversation outside my window, I took a nap. Then I had to move, and JH and I went to the store. I cooked dinner and here I am.

Wednesday:
Wednesday was the supermarket session for classes. I signed up for beginning Gaelic (pronounced Gaulic, not Gaylic), which will be really cool. Hopefully I won't confuse it with Latin (hah). The three classes I am taking are Latin Oratory, Latin Drama and Gaelic.

Tuesday:
Had class, most boring lecturer ever. He just read from his notes and his hair was plastered to the top of his head. I don't know how his hair has anything to do with his ability to lecture, but it does. Then a bunch of us got ice cream, I had a meeting with my advisor, I read Sunset Song (I recommend this book to anyone who wants to get a taste of Scottish literature), cooked dinner and then watched North Country.

Monday I wrote about all ready.
I went to the store and got pasta.

No comments:

Disclaimer!

This blog reflects only my own personal views, and does not reflect those of NYU or any other organizations of which I am a part or those of which I have been part.